Wednesday 28 November 2012

Argan Oil


Tk Maxx: £4.99

Another amazing find in Tk Maxx. This hair oil contains similar if not exactly the same ingredients as cult products like Moroccan hair oil. This is a far cheaper alternative and works amazingly. I absolutely swear by hair oils as they leave my hair so soft after using them you really can tell a difference straight away. I use them on damp hair and work into the ends and it totally improves the condition of my hair instantly.  It is much lighter than others I have used and absorbs into the hair really quickly and doesn't leave it greasy. I would recommend them to anyone and this one is such a bargain!

3 comments:

  1. Great recomendation! I'm gonna try to grab something similar here in the US!
    XOXO
    Ty

    Pls. check out some of my looks on BestTrendsForever.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! Love using oils on my hair too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of it before! Looks great though

    -Erica
    All About Itt

    ReplyDelete